Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Poor Lily Allen

I don't know really know anything about Lily Allen...I know she's a British singer, but I don't know any of her songs. However, I find this picture hilarious:


She was outside of a nightclub one evening, and the following allegedly ensued:

Allen was filmed walking along the street when a female passer-by called her a "f**king a**ehole."

Lily then retaliated, and shouted: "Yeah, come and say that to my face you f**king c**t. "Where is that b**ch man? I'll f***ing batter her."

Allen then approached the woman, punching her several times in the back of the head, before adding: "Violence is bad."

Yes, Lily. Violence is bad. What makes this picture so funny is the "ha ha, Lily Allen is trying to punch me" look on the lady's face, as she and her friend try to leave the scene. Poor Lily didn't even connect...she just hit hair. Ow! Lily, stop it!

No comments: