Tuesday, August 21, 2007

SDCC 2007 Report, Part 3

OK, after a brief interruption with the King, here's my big San Diego finale. We've seen stars, we've seen a lot of freaky things, and finally we get to buy stuff. I love the Comic-Con... it's the one of the few times during the year that I actually buy stuff from real flesh & blood people. Otherwise, its all online for all my comic-related needs.

So what did I get? Good question.

The latest volume of Mark Schultz: Various Drawings, signed especially for me!

Tripwire, a British comics magazine that's come back to life in a new annual format...

Matchbox Labels, a neat book I got from Bud Plant depicting matchbox cover art from around the world...

A hardcover edition of The Professor's Daughter, a graphic novel about a romance between a woman and a mummy in Victorian London...

Belle du Jour, a collection of cheesecake drawings by Bill Presing...

Uptight number 1 and 2, both signed with a sketch by Jordan Crane...

The Comics Journal number 284, with a Roger Langridge interview...

Captain America: Winter Soldier TPB - because you can never have too much Captain America...

Fleet Street Scandal: A Collection, with some really cool art by Kevin Dart and Chris Turnham...


Plus much, much more! Too bad Comic-Con comes only once a year.

No comments: