Wednesday, August 08, 2007

SDCC 2007 Report, Part 1

Now that over a week has passed since the San Diego Comic-Con ended and no one cares anymore, it's time to tell everyone how the trip was for us. By the way, how do other bloggers blog so quickly? Sure, it's great to get information right after it happens, but where do these people find the time? Don't they have other stuff to do? Don't they watch TV?

But back to San Diego. Whenever someone asks me, "So how was Comic-Con?", I never say, "Well, I saw a guy in a Spider-Man suit. He was a lot shorter than I thought Spider-Man would be, and not nearly as muscular."

No, the thing that impresses people the most is the celebrities. We sat through hours of panels to see the stars, and we weren't disappointed. This year we saw Steve Carrell, The Rock, Ed Burns, Shannyn Sossamon, Kate Beckinsale, Clive Owen, and many others.

I could just list them all out, but this year, I have blurry photos to share:

Edward Norton!

Liv Tyler!

Milla Jovovich!

Josh Hartnett!

Gwyneth Paltrow! Robert Downey Jr.!

Captain America! Wait...Captain America?

Next time: The Wild & the Woolly from the Exhibit Hall...

No comments: