Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Detroit, Land of Cheese Popcorn

I was in Detroit the other week for work (Novi, Michigan to be precise), and it was cold. Bloody cold. Here's how I remember Detroit:

It's good to be home. On the plus side, in my never-ending quest for snacks, I found this gem during my trip:

I love the slogan: "When it's more than OK, it's O-Ke-Doke!" In other words, "we're not the best, but certainly better than average!" I love the see-through yellow bag, which enhances the cheesiness of the popcorn, as if it wasn't cheesy enough. It's almost too good to be true.

I packed this treasure of a snack and brought it home for us to try. You know what? It was delicious! This was some of the best cheese popcorn we've ever had! I'm going back to Detroit in a couple of weeks, and I'm getting some more.

Mmmmm.... cheese popcorn.

No comments: