Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Only Mountain Dew and Crab Juice

To continue the crab theme...

Last week I was in Annapolis, MD for work, and I had accidentally dropped my toothbrush in the toilet. No matter how long you run it under hot water afterwards, you will never wash out the stigma that your toothbrush went into a giant bowl a pee.

So I drove myself to a nearby CVS Pharmacy to get a new toothbrush. Walking by the snack aisle, lo and behold, I saw it:

Go ahead, say it out aloud to yourself: "Utz... The Crab Chip". I think its sheer genius to name your brand "Utz". What does it mean? Where did it come from? "Utz" is something you say if you almost trip on something.

Utz had other chip flavors, but the Crab Chip simply cannot be beat. I'm assuming this is something that's only available on the east coast. That's so unfair; why don't we have Utz Crab Chips out here?

No comments: